- The Who's Who in European Health Care
- A three day networking opportunity
- Practical information and actionable programs
- Best practice presentations form
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- United States
- (nobody from Finland - How about Mediracer next time?)
Four focused summits address critical issues in
- Chronic Disease Management: reengineering care, empowering patients, measuring and improving ROI, promoting health and preventing chronic disease
- Implementing Health IT: implementing eHR - challenges and applications, improving work flows and integrating care, Telehealth and remote monitoring
- Improving financial performance: cost-effective care, pay for performance, balancing public and private contributions, controlling costs
- Improving Quality and Patient Safety: designing implementation strategies, leveraging IT, closing the gap between evidence an practice
- health ministers
- leading government officials
- hospital directors
- IT innovators
- decision makers from private and public insurance funds
- pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- health care industry suppliers
Interactive Sessions are an unique opportunity for attendees to interact and to discuss specific challenges with Summit presenters. In 2008 over 8 hours of interactive Sessions were added to the programme to immediately follow every summit session. After their presentations, Summit speakers remain on stage to form a panel for 40 minutes of Q&A with the audience.
Facilitated networking sessions will take place in the networking/exhibit area, where coffee and refreshments will also be served. Delegates can request and schedule meetings with other attendees during the session.
The 2008 Congress launches a NEW Summit dedicated to public and private payers focusing on reforming health insurance and improving financial performance.
New executive seminars for:
- Chronic care incentives for payers, providers and patients
- Clinical transformation - Leveraging clinical information to improve outcomes
- Pricing and reimbursement - Balancing freedom of choice and sustainable growth
- Innovation vs Cost - Strategies for technology assessment
Organised under the high patronage of the European Commission, the European Leadership Summit of Chronic Care is the forum where government and industry leaders share successful initiatives and global best practices in implementation of chronic disease management programmes.
Mediracer is an innovative Diagnostic Method and could very well fit into this programme and context. I decided to blog about he WHCC 2008 to get a better understanding of what happens in the health care industry on an European / Global level. Mediracer could take a niche role in a Summit / Expo / Congress like this.
- CTS resulting from a chronic disease (diabetes)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Diagnostic with Portable Mediracer combined with Telemedicin
- Mediracer as a cost-effective money saver
- Mediracer best practices in occupational health
- Telemedical support and remote diagnostic support of field working Mediracer teams
- Mike Leers, CEO, CZ, The Netherlands