Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gino and Jo’s Innovations about CTS

Helge: I did find this blog through a search in the MyBlogLogs. I'll be writing about medical devices and methods for work site CTS diagnostic. I search the web for people who are active bloggers about CTS.

June 15th, 2007 by Shari Smith |
Gino and Jo’s Innovations

Welcome to Our Blog! : "Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWelcome to our new blog! We are excited to have this up and going and start building what we hope will be a premier place to learn about repetitive strain injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other injuries caused by long hours sitting in one place.

First, here’s a brief look at our company’s history and how we came to be. Gino and Jo’s Innovations is a family owned business run by husband and wife.

When my husband and I were married, I went to work for a fortune 500 company in the manufacturing and distribution industry.

I stayed in this position, despite the ten to eleven hour work day (most of which was spent in front a computer) so that my husband and I could afford our house.

In addition to the fatigue from the long hours and intense stress, I started to develop various problems including wrist pain, numbness in my fingers, and neck and back pain.

I quit my job (and my six figure income) because we decided that our quality of life was more important than even our house. I started working from home, selling on eBay, and yes, we still have our house!

I was certainly able to enjoy life more, spend quality time with my family and work on my own schedule; however, the physical problems persisted as did my extensive computer use."


No comments: