Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Carpal Tunnel Treatment Organization

www.CarpalTunnelTreatement.org promotes non-invasive method of treating chronic pains in the hands or wrist. Below is a statement from Dr. Peter Lin, Vascular Surgeon. Also take a look at the video and additional information on their website.

“The Julstro system of techniques is recognized by medical authorities as a powerful, non-invasive way to treat chronic pain due to repetitive stress injuries of all types. Here is one endorsement by a leading surgeon, Dr. Peter Lin, Chief of Vascular Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.Specialty.”
Dr. Peter Lin
Vascular Surgeon
Houston, TX

There are also several testimonials on the website.

"For two years I suffered from pain so severe I couldn't pick up a coffee cup. I thought I'd need a disability leave from my job. Then, I found the Julstro Self-Treatment Kit. With each short treatment, the pain decreased until it disappeared completely.  Now, whenever I feel a twinge in my arms, I nip the pain right away with a treatment."
Marcia Berry
Writer
New York, NY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Several herbs can also be used to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation caused by carpal tunnel syndrome. For example, White Willow; Chamomile; Boswellia; Cayenne; Arnica; and Ginkgo
Reference:
carpal tunnel syndrome
Emg Test