Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dr. Geoff's MedBlog - Get Active, Connect, Live Well, Be Healthy



Dr. Geoff's MedBlog - Get Active, Connect, Live Well, Be Healthy: "Welcome to Dr. Geoff's MedBlog.

Hi, and welcome to my new blog! My name is Geoff Rutledge, and I'm a physician, board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine, who has practiced clinical medicine for over 20 years. I started my career in academia, where I carried out research to develop novel computer-based solutions in healthcare (I also have a PhD in medical computer science).

Helge: The CTS - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome blog is also a part of the Wellsphere where our message is "mirrorered" as a RSS feed. The same content can bee seen on Wellsphere and I think that can bring more readers from North America...and all over the globe.

Dr Geoff continues: "At Wellsphere, I am now working to build the next generation of online health. Simply stated, our mission is to help millions of people live healthier, happier lives. In this blog, I'm excited to discuss a variety of health and healthy-living topics from my perspective as a physician and a technologist. I'm delighted to tell you that we have created an amazing network of health professionals and prolific writers who will be publishing their very interesting articles and postings on Wellsphere as we launch our new health-focused topics and communities. To foster the spirit of the community, and to acknowledge the talent of my fellow healthcare professionals, I decided to use this blog to highlight some of the most interesting, informative, and timely articles from our network of medical experts.

Helge: We're a part of the community. You'll find my profile here >>

Dr Geoff says, "I hope you enjoy reading these features, and benefit from them -- please feel free to leave comments or suggestions to let us know what you think."

Helge: Id' be glad to have your comments as well.


Visit KK-Net

If you like to talk about how to use social media to advance medical innovations and new technologies in health care, please join this community. Please sign up and become a member and participate in the group discussions.


No comments: