show details 11:47 PM (7 hours ago)
This is Jimmy Atkinson from WHDb. I've just posted a feature article over here titled "The Webmaster's Guide to Better Health -- 101 Tips and Resources" -- http://whdb.com/2008/the
Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome? Are you sure? If you have this ailment, do you know how to alleviate the pain? If you’re not afflicted, do you know how to prevent it? The following sites may point you in the right direction to answer these carpal tunnel questions:
- Mayo Clinic’s Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: This site explains carpal tunnel syndrome, its symptoms, treatments and prevention in an easy-to-understand tutorial.
- MedlinePlus’s Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: MedlinePlus provides a resource-heavy explanation about carpal tunnel, including tutorials in Spanish.
- Carpal Tunnel Exercises: This is a very simple site that holds an exercise you can do to help prevent and ease the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery: WebMD offers a concise explanation of what you might go through if you choose surgery to relieve your carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome: Learn more about what carpal tunnel is and isn’t all about from MedicineNet.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Fact Sheet: “You’re working at your desk, trying to ignore the tingling or numbness you’ve had for months in your hand and wrist. Suddenly, a sharp, piercing pain shoots through the wrist and up your arm…” Although this page begins like a novel, their information about how to avoid this problem and how to treat it is factual.