Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Pasi about CISM in Italy

"Hi Helge. Now I'm back...actually I was a bit lost in this virtual world. And as mentioned I'm back from Italy as well. The Italian Hand Surgeon Society's (CISM) 45th Annual congress was held last week in Naples and I was there with our local dealer Lanzoni s.r.l. ," writes Pasi.


"I have to tell you that the people were very interested about Mediracer and we got some very good discussions with local surgeons."


Helge: "Pasi, that didn't take many minutes...I mean lost in the virtual translation...We now have the Jaiku channel working and can invite other people to our open mediracing discussion. It's a convenient way to communicate and interact and I get specific information for the blogs."

Pasi: "Lanzoni has their own homepage www.lanzoni.net I will mail you some photos but now I have to dash off... Need to act as a chauffor for my daughter, she needs to go to her cheerleading dance training. I'll be back on Monday. Have a nice weekend."

LANZONI s.r.l.

Forniture di strumenti scientifici, apparecchi e articoli sanitari, medicali ed elettromedicali.

Sede amministrativa:
Via Michelino 93
40127 Bologna
Tel. 051/ 50.48.10 - 50.13.34
Fax 051/ 63.31.892

Sede legale:
Via Zamboni 6
40126 Bologna
Tel. 051/ 22.24.56 - 23.89.00
Fax. 051/ 23.94.82

L'azienda, fondata nel 1932, commercia in attrezzature, impianti e strumenti per la medicina e la chirurgia con particolare attenzione all'area Eniliano-Romagnola. E' fornitrice di tutte le Aziende Sanitarie Locali e Case di Cura del territorio nonche di poliambulatori e centri di cura della Regione.

E' esclusivista regionale delle pi_ importanti Case produttrici del settore. Distribuisce a livello mondiale i campionatori per pollini e spore fungine VPPS 1000 e VPPS 2000.

Gebruder Martin, Argus Medical, British Indicators, FASET, Bird Products Co., Bradwest LTD, Cardiac Science, Hawo, Hebu Medical, Liarre, Lina Medical, Nopa, Nuova BN, Mediracer, Practical Metrology, PDC, Sometech, Telic, V.B. de Reus, Vitalograph LTD.



No comments: