Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Staci Hunter » Blog Archive » Carpal Tunnel

Blog Archive » Carpal Tunnel: "Staci Hunter Says: June 6th, 2006 at 2:10 pm I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel about 24 years ago. The doctor let me choose between surgery or Vitamin B6.

I opted for Vitamin B6 and it worked. It has been 24 years, so i don’t remember the details, but the pain disappeared after a few days or few weeks of taking the Vitamin B6.

I also took a Vitamin B complex for some technical reason that I forget now. Also, cut down on caffeine because caffeine negates the benefits of Vitamin B6.

Since the original diagnosis and cure, the carpal tunnel has returned a few times, but when it does, I start on the Vitamin B6 and watch my caffeine intake and it always alleviates the pain in a day or two."

Helge: How effective is Vitamin B6? We discussed this with Veijo Lesonen in Oulu, Finland on Tuesday this week. Need to get a more specific answer.


No comments: